Liverpool (Away) - Pre Match Thread

Liverpool v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared as all these injuries mean Jimmy Milner will play in his favourite role and he will singlehandedly give our midfielders a footballing lesson...

As usual in these types of games it's the officiating that I most worry about. It will be a cert that we will get absolutely nothing on the pitch amongst the frenzied high screeches of the victimised during this one at klanfield. Sterling gets two footed challenged in their box? Forget about it. Hope we stay composed and don't allow their antics to affect our game.

As usual in these types of games it's the officiating that I most worry about. It will be a cert that we will get absolutely nothing on the pitch amongst the frenzied high screeches of the victimised during this one at klanfield. Sterling gets two footed challenged in their box? Forget about it. Hope we stay composed and don't allow their antics to affect our game.
Blind Pew Marriner and Mike Dipper Dean as 4th official.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put us down to 9 men and Dippers can only draw.

If we are level or ahead after 20 minutes then we'll win. They'll press like demons and try overload our full backs. Sane and Sterling need to be bang on it defensively to help out the full backs.

Sergio will get in either side of their centre halves for fun as they basically give full backs free license. If kdb and Silva can get in the space behind midfield and kun runs the channels we could get a lot of joy.

Here's the Liverpool team for today.

Karius
Gomez
Matip
Lovren
Robertson
Can
Wijnaldum
Oxlade Chamberlain
Mane
Salah
Firmino

The lad that text me the team (A Liverpool fan) gets the line up the night before and does text me it.

And (Yes he's usually 100% correct).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.