Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this at all. If we walk away, how have we failed exactly
It’s not binary. It’s a spectrum. Him signing elsewhere can be a failure to analyze and compensate for in the future without it being either the end of the world or of absolutely no consequence.

Lets just consider that IF the rumoured figures quoted are correct then the rags will be paying:

£35 Million fee.
£15 million signing on fee.
£10 million agent fee.

£350 - £400k a week wages.

All of this to get a player put of contract in 4 months.

In this context I can understand exactly why we would not stump up.

The only thing I cant work out with Sancez is that he has never won the prem league yet.....

If he came here he would have his best chance to win it this season....(I'm not arrogant or stupid enough o say the season is over...its nowhere near over)

Go to utd for more money - you could understand that.

But surely to a multi multi millionaire footballer.....that bit less on wages etc doesn't matter especially when you are coming to near the end of your career (he's got 2-3 years left a the top max)....he could seriously risk missing out on winning the prem league.....surely trophies/accolades are moe important.....

Plus he must have seen utd play this season and the style of play they have...I cant imagine why for one second he would choose going there....this stinks of his agent wanting a bigger pay day

He can always tell the agent to fuck off .

In a world where Lemar is valued at 90mil plus wages....crazy to think, Pep wants a player, said player is available for a 3rd of what Lemar is valued at, we already agreed terms with said player but wouldnt offer the 30-35mil asking price that Arsenal were asking.....which allowed those across town to get the foot in the door. Whether right or wrong to meet those demands, Pep wanted him and felt we need him. However we want to turn it, if he signs for the rags, we've gone from a place of strength, to letting our guy get away!

We all have opinions on what is best for the club but as far as I'm concerned..Pep wanted him and asked the money men to get it done.

Transfer News Live‏ @DeadlineDayLive 16m16 minutes ago
Liverpool are ready to pay £60m for Thomas Lemar, but Monaco have set a £90m asking price for the France international. (Source: Sunday Times)

Anyone with access to Bein Sports? Just read on a forum over here that Richard Keys has apparently said that Sanchez to utd is happening "as we speak".

Yes...Bein sports 11, he mentioned that it is a done deal. 30M to the RAGs, however a number of people on here have mention he regularly talks shite!

Sorry to be a pain .. what have a I missed ? , Sanchez dropped , but how’s everyone adamant he’s going to the swamp and not us ? (Without me reading back 60 odd pages )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.