Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can people say he wouldn't have made a difference did you watch the game Sergio did nothing again,I love the guy but he can't do it all alone and when he ain't doing it nobody else's is.i don't won't us to be held ransom by his agent but still we need another striker if not him someone else.we lost today by all mistakes ,Our players are tired but we need like for like in class.we take this on the chin move on and win this league..mcfc
Sergio was very very poor

So my question remains, how did we let them in ?
We let them in by letting it known we had no intention of paying over £20m when Arsenal were asking a not unreasonable £35m. Sanchez's camp wanted to leave. They invited United to bid, to allow Sanchez to leave . If we had not been adamant we would not get close to Arsenal's asking price, their camp would not have encouraged United to bid.

That guy at Dortmund may be worth a shout if we can't get Sanchez. Aubanyang or whatever he is called.

We let them in by letting it known we had no intention of paying over £20m when Arsenal were asking a not unreasonable £35m. Sanchez's camp wanted to leave. They invited United to bid, to allow Sanchez to leave . If we had not been adamant we would not get close to Arsenal's asking price, their camp would not have encouraged United to bid.
complete and utter bollox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.