Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is if we are going to sign a striker in summer who will he be? Who is available better than sanchez?
Geiezmann, aubamayang, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, wh0? Geiezmann to Barca is more likely. Neymar, Messi, h kane, ronaldo we all know are not choice or are not available. Aubamayang we are not interested. There are virtually no one available better or better prospect than sanchez? So we should go for him or keep the same strike force.

Icardi?

The thing is if we are going to sign a striker in summer who will he be? Who is available better than sanchez?
Geiezmann, aubamayang, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi, wh0? Geiezmann to Barca is more likely. Neymar, Messi, Jane, ronaldo we all know are not choice or are not available. Aubamayang we are not interested. There are virtually no one available better or better prospect than sanchez? So we should go for him or keep the same strike force.

Whoever it is will obviously cost pure wedge, that includes Dybala as one option

We've been desperate to buy him for over a year now, I just can't see us walking away.

I reckon they'll be a twist in this and isn't over as many think it is.

Nah! Desperate is when you're willing to pay wages of 400 grand a week and enough to retire an agent, just to stay relevant.

I stuck £25 on him going there earlier at 8/13 and the odds changed straight away to 2/5. That's all it takes to move the price. Funnily enough, it seems it's City fans who are driving the odds down on him going to United as it's changed twice again in the last few minutes!

It doesn't look great but I'd hardly call it horrific. Not sure I'm arsed one way or the other if we've gone back in with improved terms. Don't get me wrong, I can understand the club's stance with not paying a player way more than the next highest earners but when it comes to principles and whatnot, principles in football are in short supply. Regarding Sanchez, I'll back whatever stance the club decides on.
I'd love to see Sanchez sign for us but the rest of your post I agree with. We're not being run by idiots so I'll back the club whatever the outcome

I stuck £25 on him going there earlier at 8/13 and the odds changed straight away to 2/5. That's all it takes to move the price. Funnily enough, it seems it's City fans who are driving the odds down on him going to United as it's changed twice again in the last few minutes!
Yep, I had him to come to us at a nice price but covered it on the rags the other day when the odds were tumbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.