Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we get the blame

Utd & their international cronies have been doing this for decades.

As I've posted on here, I think it's deliberate. It wipes out 95% of the competition.

All these clubs in the Premier League who tried to stitch us up with ffp, were all thinking of the next tv deal & how much better off they would be.

All they did was help Utd stay competitive. Then Utd go 'cheers' Everton etc, we'll spend more than your whole budget, on one player.

Back down you go.

He wasn't a bargain he was ridiculously overpriced.

If it carries on this way, nobody will be a bargain as no clubs will be able to afford the transfer fee. Or the wages.

Sanchez at 350k pw would be fucking obscene, as is the amount PSG & Utd have inflated the transfer market.

We will see in a couple of seasons time how good the Mbappe deal this summer looks to other deals. Players nowhere near as good as him will be going for around the same money, mark my words. The value in the market is just obscene altogether.

That's what I mean, its absolutely bonkers. I always feel that United's strategy in the market is to persuade the agent before persuading the player. They definitely target agents who are after a big payday. Once they have won the battle with the agent, they are half way there. This is where players get their head turned, because agents fill their head with a load of shit and false promises just so they get the best deal they can. They have way too much power and it is time for a change. Time to stop letting agents dictate exactly what they want, teams like Utd drop their knickers for any agent who has approached them simply because they need to keep selling their faltering brand to star players and to take calculated financial risks in order to keep themselves ay the top competing.

It makes me wonder how a team like Utd in millions and millions of pounds worth of debt can maintain this sort of spending power, at some stage it could soon blow up in their faces big time.

They're glorified recruiters. Recruiters take a payment from the company when they find an employee for them to hire. It isn't much different. The amounts are obviously vastly inflated because there is only one/very few Alexis Sanchez types in the world, but thousands of Gary the Accountants.

So it is no surprise, nor different to every day life. It is the size of the payments which are ridiculous.

Fans perception that football isn't a business doesn't help and hence it becomes easy to resent someone for making money out of a deal and that money doesn't stay within the game.

It will not change until there is blanket regulation, but don't expect that any time soon. As long as the law makers continue to make money, why would they.
Taking a stance to not pay it is admirable, but flawed on our own as it is a broken system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.