Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the 2 chaps on ssn just now have made our position clear and mentioned Sanchez preferred city to any other club. They even had a giggle at the obscene amounts of money the filth are throwing at Sanchez and his agent.

If he doesn’t sign for anyone I suspect there’ll be a massive bidding war in the summer with plenty of overseas teams bidding too for higher than £350k pw.. he’ll probably end up going to China

Of course it has. Whilst we were happy to wait until the summer it allowed other clubs to make a move. Sanchez isn't blameless in all of this but if we truly wanted him we could have done a lot more about it.

But that's precisely the point we COULD but won't on the basis that the deal is too much and will cause doubtless unrest in the dressing room.

I take my hat off to City...the rest is up to Sanchez if he wants us that much.

I’m sure there’s a few of us ou there. But I feel a bit sorry for Sanchez.
His heart says City, his agent and his head says follow the money...
If it was me I’d probably be thinking I’ve got enough money but I’ve not got enough trophies to sit down and tell my grandchildren all about.
For me a legacy would be everything.

Good luck Alexis

See ya later

People comparing him to Aguero need to realise Sanchez plays out wide not down the middle. Sane is the one that would need to worry about his place.

We used to have to pay over the odds to get players and their agents knew this. We are no longer being held to ransom. His agent wants £5m for himself!!! Well let someone else pay it. Sanchez wanted/wants to come to us but if he lets his agent win then so be it.

It's not the end of the world for us. Some people need to give their heads a wobble. We have the best goal difference in the league by a country mile, we are 12 point clear after losing one league game all season.

Sanchez has actually had a negative effect on his team mates at Arsenal and we can do without that in our dressing room.

Ball in his court still, come to the club you want to on our terms or go for the money. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.