Antoine Griezmann

I still think the £88m buyout clause is below his value in this silly market.

I'm not sure why we aren't trying to go for him in January if Simeone has said he can leave in January.

Maybe its Barca or nothing for him.

I still think the £88m buyout clause is below his value in this silly market.

I'm not sure why we aren't trying to go for him in January if Simeone has said he can leave in January.

Maybe its Barca or nothing for him.

His release clause now is like 178m I think. Maybe they'd negotiate but its highly unlikely.

Absolutely no way Aguero goes back there. They despise him at Atletico.

Pretty sure they don’t. When I was in Madrid a few years back, the Atletico fans seem to love him. I was actually in Istanbul with an Atletico fan last year and he said he gave up his season ticket when they sold Sergio, they love him. That’s me speaking to a minority of Atletico fans, but I’m not sure there’s any hatred towards him.

His release clause now is like 178m I think. Maybe they'd negotiate but its highly unlikely.

No, it stayed the same as before he renewed his contract - he was doing them a favour, he wasn't going to completely block his chance of a move in the next window.

Bailey is huge for a winger, same height as KdB. Good player, but I don't see worldclass potential, his technique on the ball isn't anything special. Nice squad option to have though.

But I hope new signings will updgrade the first 11, not just add backups here and there. Griezmann + Guedes would be a brilliant combination. The latter is the most talented young winger in Europe (on par with Sane), looks like Cristiano's heir. The problem is he's contracted to PSG, but they have FFP issues and will probably sell.

PSG won’t sell to us!

Really? So whats his release clause now, maybe that was bs I read about 178m..

€100m I believe. I think it went up to 178m during last summer after he signed his contract to stay amid United interest, but as soon as the window ended, it reverted back to the original figure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.