Alternative striker options

How's about a cheeky loan deal for David Villa from our American brother....I know he's getting on but would be a great back up striker. He's probably the best out and out finisher around over the last 10 years and has a great close relationship with Merlin who needs a lot of personal support at the moment?

How's about a cheeky loan deal for David Villa from our American brother....I know he's getting on but would be a great back up striker. He's probably the best out and out finisher around over the last 10 years and has a great close relationship with Merlin who needs a lot of personal support at the moment?
Had great succes under Pep in the past aswell

David Villa is 36 now never played in Prem so it's a no from me.
How old was Frank Lampard when we signed him? Villa has done it at the highest of levels for Spain in World Cup Finals and European Championships...Surely worth a punt as a last hurrah for one of the best strikers in the last 20 years.

David Villa would of been a decent stop gap a couple of seasons ago but not now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.