Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Vinny if he' ever fit

But JFE will be straight in with Otta

ffs
I think it's pretty poor blues questioning Pep Guardiola's decisions when they guy has almost sewn up the Premier League title for us at Xmas.

If he thinks Evans is what we need we should support it.

Imagine Messi against Evans, I cant change what I think.
Tbf that's within the rules, at the swamp.

I thought it was John O`shea for a minute

We have the richest owners in the world coupled with the best coach in the world and this is the best we can do. So underwhelmed.

no need to fall arse over tit trying to prove how blue you are, guys. just pretend we're getting another Demichelis, only the going price for this kind of player is a bit higher now, that's all.

So United get Sanchez we end up with Evans after getting bummed at Anfield. What a week.
seppdancing_2938156a.gif

I think it's pretty poor blues questioning Pep Guardiola's decisions when they guy has almost sewn up the Premier League title for us at Xmas.

Well said. Some people should grow up a little.

Not really mate, every management team make mistakes in the market. We don't have to blindly follow decision's without questioning the merit's of a deal.

Not a signing to get your heart racing but a guy who can do a job for us as 4th choice. Better than Mangala hands down and a lot more comfortable on the ball.

In Pep we trust.
i am but as we go along for better or worse,i'm in it for the ride and not waiting for something to go wrong then dive in to complain,you carry on.i won't be seeing your posts again
Sorry you feel that way. I have never blocked anyone on here not even BS. So you must think I'm bad. Anyway you, I and City move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.