Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given his age, you can only really expect 3 good seasons from him. The reported deal equates to £60m/yr, which is frankly ridiculous. I'm far more upset that we missed out on Mbappe than Sanchez.

What's funny about this is that we were one of two clubs seriously interested in him in this window. We offered him £290k/wk and yet United are offering £500k/wk. Why such an enormous gap? Either United are really terrible negotiators or the prospect of playing for United needs the mother of all sweeteners.

Wow, to be fair to Sanchez no matter what he agreed with us if these ****s are going to pay him double what we were offering then you can;t blame him for going.

Go back to Neville's comments of our deal coming to a total of £78 million while the rags deal came in at £103 million, how shit does his argument look if the actual total cost is £180 million

Of course it is our spending that ruins football,

Given his age, you can only really expect 3 good seasons from him. The reported deal equates to £60m/yr, which is frankly ridiculous. I'm far more upset that we missed out on Mbappe than Sanchez.

What's funny about this is that we were one of two clubs seriously interested in him in this window. We offered him £290k/wk and yet United are offering £500k/wk. Why such an enormous gap? Either United are really terrible negotiators or the prospect of playing for United needs the mother of all sweeteners.

As I posted earlier it seems to have gone up in the last few days since Pep allegedly spoke to him.

Seems like he was wavering and needed convincing how loved he was by Man Us bank account.

This is now what has to happen in order to get a player to pick them over us.

Whenever the media quotes our salaries, they overestimate them. I imagine United's offer is lower than reported as well (though higher than ours).

So you believe Walcott has joined Everton on about 60k a week and the reported £110k is before tax?

All wages are stated before tax. Some footballers are paid gross into a company then they try and reduce their tax bill it by offsetting against property etc most wouldn’t get paid through PAYE although there’s probably a few!

The reason this one has been quoted ‘after tax’ is to play down the figures. That’s the only reason I can think of as to why this one is different to most reports on salaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.