Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a poor man's Tevez, who will be one of the top 4 highest football players on the planet.

It is debatable whether he would even make it into the top 3 players at City (No chance he makes the top 2). There is no way you break all structures within your club for someone who is not even going to be your best or most valuable asset.

When push comes to shove, he is a very good player with an exceptional agent. For that money you want an exceptional football player.

Some backtracking on this thread. Almost like most wouldn’t have Sanchez. He’s a big miss. He’ll make whatever team he goes to better without a doubt.

No doubting that...but i do agree not to pay that amount because what right does he have to ask for that wage, to then stroll into the locker room midway through the season and then most probably pick up a prem winners medal !!

If we had given in to those demands it would have created an almighty monster regarding the other players contracts.

It shows you how desperate both the club and mourinho are to try and keep up with us. Remember this is the manager who throws youth to the side regardless of their talent because he cannot influence a player to excel and push on. Mourinho needs established names. They and especially mourinho need sanchez so they have threw the massive wage and are prepared to once more pay an extortionate agent fee.

The united fans wont see it as a negative, but i seem to remember rooney being pelted by their own because they couldn't get him of their books with his wage - well they have got another scenario all over again.

In all honesty with that money being thrown at you when you are hitting 30 next year as a footballer you are going to take it

Some interesting points there mate. And the part we all know about mourinho is that he buys established stars to make his team so if he is going to sign this contract extension then this sanchez deal could just be the tip of the iceberg for what's due for the next 3 years. We may see some spending of the likes we have never seen before.
Is this sanchez deal a sign of desperation to stay relevant or is it a sign of power and too show the world that united are the world's biggest and richest club and we can get any player we want if we really tried?
The figures for this deal if true are staggering.

Exceptional player, not sure how he will fit in at the scum though. Hopefully causes some disharmony with either Rashford or Martial or both.

Well I for one can’t blame him at all. Who wouldn’t do that if given the opportunity. Really wanted him here, but hey ho, we’re still very much on an upwards trajectory with or without him.

I hope so - I don’t think I want him at £180m. I think we can spend that money on a younger and hungrier player in the summer.

If he signed..rejecting big money at Utd and wins us the UCL..how much money he costs wouldn't cross our minds.

City appear to have cocked this up..should have had a fee agreed early summer/very start of Jan at latest. Very arrogant..but look where we are and look at what we produce week in week out. The icing has escaped :(

No doubting that...but i do agree not to pay that amount because what right does he have to ask for that wage, to then stroll into the locker room midway through the season and then most probably pick up a prem winners medal !!

If we had given in to those demands it would have created an almighty monster regarding the other players contracts.

I agree with you on your point. 100%. But it’s the questioning of his ability all of a sudden that is somewhat laughable.

i'm disappointed,i really wanted him,he has shafted pep for a ton of money so fuck him,we'll no doubt get 4 younger hungry players in the summer for the price of one sanchez

51Xpu8G0K6L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

@gordondaviesmoustache

Some backtracking on this thread. Almost like most wouldn’t have Sanchez. He’s a big miss. He’ll make whatever team he goes to better without a doubt.

He’s a match winner. I wanted us to sign him, but I’m past caring already. At the end of all of it, if United are happy to offer the wages they have to Sanchez, then it’s fair enough. We’re not desperate for him, seeing as we’ve scored shitloads already this season. There’s no logic for making him our highest paid player when we’ve already got a tight knit squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.