Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that the success of Demichelis is up for debate. At least his fee (£5m if I remember correctly) was reasonable. Twenty million pounds is not reasonable for a bang average 30 year old centre half. Also, the fact that you can only name two from a long list that perhaps weren't terrible in recent years proves my point.
I can name many more but won't do so on here.

Actually, I'm beginning to think that he would be a suitable alternative scapegoat to The Mangler! Bit pricey for a scapegoat, mind, but we live in expensive times.

It’s gonna cause murders on here. There will be those who back him to the absolute hilt no matter what, and cane any fan who dares to criticise him ( like bravo) and those who can’t fucking stand the sight of him

He will be the elephant in the room, the one we all argue over

It’s gonna cause murders on here. There will be those who back him to the absolute hilt no matter what, and cane any fan who dares to criticise him ( like bravo) and those who can’t fucking stand the sight of him

He will be the elephant in the room, the one we all argue over

Let me get my gun
nepal-king-george-v-of-england-on-his-elephant-his-rifle-is-being-picture-id152240138

Think Burnley will beat you mate.
Ba dum tish.

Not at all convinced by Evans, even as a 4th choice. And why the hell people are still posting in the Sanchez thread is beyond me.

I was hoping that the club going for Sanchez had restricted our January options, but with that cash now freed we'd be able to do something elsewhere in the squad, say Bertrand to provide an option at left back and free Delph to be back up to Fernandinho, which is the biggest risk in the squad at the moment. Looks like nothing is going to happen beyond perhaps Evans, so hope it doesn't come back to bite us with all the games coming up.

I get the fact that very few City fans want Evans, ex Utd and in my opinion not good enough, however I will say that we have the best manager in the world, and whilst nobody is perfect including Pep, I think at some point I have to accept that his football opinion is superior to mine.
If he thinks he is what we need at this moment in time, then I will back him in a blue shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.