Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammer the club? You two are some obsessed weirdo's..and the reason why so many good posters have left.

If I was to hammer the club I wouldn't have been speaking about the icing on the cake getting away and how well we are sitting. But we are letting a rival club get a very good player, a player we have wanted for 8 months. Agree or disagree. But don't come at me from that angle you weird creatures.

So we should have matched there offer?

Hammer the club? You two are some obsessed weirdo's..and the reason why so many good posters have left.

If I was to hammer the club I wouldn't have been speaking about the icing on the cake getting away and how well we are sitting. But we are letting a rival club get a very good player, a player we have wanted for 8 months. Agree or disagree. But don't come at me from that angle you weird creatures.
say hi to fetlocks for me

I really hope that mikataryan refuses to go to arsenal on the 31 jan this leaves no time for anyother club to come in for sancheswhich would scupper his move to utd. Let him be forced to stay at arsenal the money grabbing twat

We've been after lots of very good players who eventually signed for other clubs

I really hope that mikataryan refuses to go to arsenal on the 31 jan this leaves no time for anyother club to come in for sancheswhich would scupper his move to utd. Let him be forced to stay at arsenal the money grabbing twat

United will just pay £35 million straight long before 31 Jan if he wont go.

Or whatever it takes. They have to push this through now or they look utterly hopeless.

Sanchez will not stay. He wants out.

So we should have matched there offer?

Should have been sorted in the summer if we hadn't given arsenal about 8 hours to find a replacement. And, in my opinion, the stance of "we will pay what we think Sanchez is worth" that was quoted by respectable people close to the club..was naive.

Pep wants Sanchez. He wanted to come here. No matter how well we sit currently..it's a set back..and for him to go to them is a disaster. They are now 2/3 top players away from us if they land Sanchez.

This is a blow. If we go on to sign a top player in the summer and he does the business then all is forgotten. But Sanchez will do the business for them unfortunately

You only have your opinion as well mate, unless you were in the room so about time to start understanding that not everyone has to agree with your view! After all, we all want the club to be a success....you now looking for the negative in peoples comments and thats not just "call it out" thats WUM....For the first time in all this I confessed to seeing why the club was right and why they took this view but you bindly went for the negative to cause an argument....strange!

'Confessed' is about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.