Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shit load of cash but given none of them will be 30 this year and are not showing any hint of decline which would be the better deal?

Talking riddles. If we were to buy Hazard or Salah for example, first of all it’s unlikely Liverpool or Chelsea would sell to us. If they did you are talking £150m+ transfer fee. And then £300k a week. Plus all the agent fees that Sanchez had. They aren’t specific to him. Sanchez is half the price. And thats fair enough as he has no sell on but don’t go on that Salah and Hazard are viable alternatives because believe me they are not.

If it does get put off until the summer that would be quite funny. They'd also be less desperate for him, as I think the reason for them willing to splash out so much is to increase their CL chances this season and make sure they don't struggle for top 4.

I really hope that mikataryan refuses to go to arsenal on the 31 jan this leaves no time for anyother club to come in for sancheswhich would scupper his move to utd. Let him be forced to stay at arsenal the money grabbing twat

I’ve seen an article in football365 that someone at the rags is claiming Micky Terrapin will be seen as a hate figure if he stays and scuppers this transfer. It’s almost like constructive dismissal, I hope he goes elsewhere finds his Dortmund form and puts a worldy performance in against the rags at some point.

I’ve seen an article in football365 that someone at the rags is claiming Micky Terrapin will be seen as a hate figure if he stays and scuppers this transfer. It’s almost like constructive dismissal, I hope he goes elsewhere finds his Dortmund form and puts a worldy performance in against the rags at some point.
Or just stay at the swamp and fuck Mourinho off no end!

Anyone think Pogbas agent will be knocking on the door asking for parity? And looks like Trannie is going to be on the market he will want double to move to the shithole, lots of debt in bound at United.

I can see the Rags spending this now only for Maureen to demand spending twice this amount on Ladyboy in a matter of months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.