Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s spent the last 18 months agitating for a move from arsenal because they don’t match his ambitions, his team mates don’t have the same drive as him and he wants to win major trophies

Turns out it was all bullshit and all he was interested in after all was money

What a wanker. What a fraud

A lot of arsenal fans wwill say the same thing, that they knew it was about money

Errr someone who felt the need to claim people on here are weirdos and it’s the reason why lots of good posters have left.

Like I said, thanks for logging in to tell us all this golden nugget and say hello to all the great posters who you obviously know who no longer come on here.

Because I put my opinion across on a forum I used to frequent..and like a cult..get jumped upon for not towing the forum line. Sad little people who jump on anyone who has a different opinion. In my opinion..it's weird to sit on a forum all day jumping on people for thinking differently, and assuming I know someone called fetlocks? Unhinged somewhat. Debate? Fine, let's have a discussion but this place is becoming somewhat of a joke. But it's not somewhere I'm going to leave because 2 or 3 posters on here have an obsession with me, or who they think I am.

You understand the club's views, but you are going to add a bit about how they should have paid Arsenal earlier & pushed more for the deal early in the window. Yet you have no idea what happened & one of the agents involved has said this deal was being created before the window opened.

But if we had 'pushed' somehow it would all have changed .

If someone can come up with one shred of evidence to say that's the case, I'll just accept it.

There must be 50 people at least who have criticised our club for not fighting hard enough, in this thread, without one iota of evidence, they have done the slightest thing wrong.

and you know all the facts? spoke to the sanchez/agent directly? and took notes of the converstaion?.....Unless you did you are in no position to say you are right and everyone else is wrong.....give me a break! You have no clue, apart from a few bits of rumoured quotes from the media and even then, those comments could be put there so the rags can save face! Just admit, you cant possibly know the real truth to all this and are just guessing and forming opinion just like I did, only difference is, I got the balls to say my original thoughts were wrong and I now understand the clubs view BUT I just wish the deal had gone differently. I'm glad you sticking to your corner/opinion but thats all it is "opinion"....so we can do this all day but unless you can "prove" the club couldnt have pushed harder to get this done, then no one is right and no-one is wrong, so deal with it and move on....

Because I put my opinion across on a forum I used to frequent..and like a cult..get jumped upon for not towing the forum line. Sad little people who jump on anyone who has a different opinion. In my opinion..it's weird to sit on a forum all day jumping on people for thinking differently, and assuming I know someone called fetlocks? Unhinged somewhat. Debate? Fine, let's have a discussion but this place is becoming somewhat of a joke. But it's not somewhere I'm going to leave because 2 or 3 posters on here have an obsession with me, or who they think I am.

No one has silenced your opinion yet you seemingly want the opinion of others silenced and all because they don’t agree with you yes?

Tough, it isn’t going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.