Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As other's have stated from various media outlets, the Rags PR machine and their media gimps are in free flow.

Rehashed from the MUEN apparently.

Daily and Sunday Express.

Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Ed Woodward feels Man City and Chelsea have been humiliated

MANCHESTER UNITED chief Ed Woodward feels the club have embarrassed Manchester City and Chelsea with their transfer activity in recent months, with Alexis Sanchez primed to move to Old Trafford.

Manchester United look set to win the race for Sanchez with the Arsenal star set to move to Old Trafford in a deal that could end up costing around £180million.

It will represent quite a coup for the Red Devils, landing one of the best players in the top flight and weakening Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal in the process.

And the Manchester Evening News say Manchester United vice-chairman Woodward feels the deal will humiliate Manchester City and Chelsea.

By JACK OTWAY

PUBLISHED: 21:53, Wed, Jan 17, 2018 | UPDATED: 22:13, Wed, Jan 17, 2018

and you know all the facts? spoke to the sanchez/agent directly? and took notes of the converstaion?.....Unless you did you are in no position to say you are right and everyone else is wrong.....give me a break! You have no clue, apart from a few bits of rumoured quotes from the media and even then, those comments could be put there so the rags can save face! Just admit, you cant possibly know the real truth to all this and are just guessing and forming opinion just like I did, only difference is, I got the balls to say my original thoughts were wrong and I now understand the clubs view BUT I just wish the deal had gone differently. I'm glad you sticking to your corner/opinion but thats all it is "opinion"....so we can do this all day but unless you can "prove" the club couldnt have pushed harder to get this done, then no one is right and no-one is wrong, so deal with it and move on....

No I'm saying I have no evidence to slag the club off for making mistakes.

I don't & neither do you nor anyone in this thread who has been slagging the club off.

That's not an opinion it's a fact.

As other's have stated from various media outlets, the Rags PR machine and their media gimps are in free flow.

Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd: Ed Woodward feels Man City and Chelsea have been humiliated

MANCHESTER UNITED chief Ed Woodward feels the club have embarrassed Manchester City and Chelsea with their transfer activity in recent months, with Alexis Sanchez primed to move to Old Trafford.

Manchester United look set to win the race for Sanchez with the Arsenal star set to move to Old Trafford in a deal that could end up costing around £180million.

It will represent quite a coup for the Red Devils, landing one of the best players in the top flight and weakening Arsene Wenger’s Arsenal in the process.

And the Manchester Evening News say Manchester United vice-chairman Woodward feels the deal will humiliate Manchester City and Chelsea.

By JACK OTWAY

He’s off his rocker

No one has silenced your opinion yet you seemingly want the opinion of others silenced and all because they don’t agree with you yes?

Tough, it isn’t going to happen.

Can you show me where I wanted opinions silenced? I posted my thoughts and got jumped upon. Have responded to the sensible replies but this kind of behaviour by these 2 isn't on. And that's why I called it.

So, where have I rubbished anyone's opinion or shouted anyone down?

By JACK OTWAY

Those quotes true from Edwood? If they are that’s such small time and something Swales would come out with.

By JACK OTWAY

LhBJjKj.gif

By JACK OTWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.