Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure the rags can conceive of such a thing. They are so convinced they are the biggest and the best at everything. Everyone grows up dreaming of playing at the ‘theatre of dreams’ - they genuinely believe their own propaganda.
Yes but ultimately you would question the player’s commitment to your club if you knew they preferred to play for your local rivals especially given the sums being talked about.
I haven’t heard anything from the Sanchez camp denying what’s been said about his preference either.

What's he saying? Sorry, I refuse to click on anything Sun, Star or Express related...
i won't click on it either but he said this on the beeb radio
"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport

i won't click on it either but he said this on the beeb radio
"Manchester City, the word is he (Alexis Sanchez) would still prefer to play for them. But when you look at these figures, they are eye-watering and they go a long way to explaining why Alexis Sanchez is going to play for Manchester United." - @sistoney67 on @5liveSport
Ok thanks..

shouldn't that be..."he plays for our country for a start"

Personally i hope it wouldn't be Kane as for some reason I cant stand him.....dont know why....even though he is good i still think he is overrated.
Kane overrated bwhaahaaaaaa! Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.