Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when we played them, Zaha caused us more problems than Sane caused them. Could ave been a one off, though, but I actually think there's really good player in Zaha.

I mean, it's not like the good player in Zaha is hiding, he's been one of the stand out players of the season and him returning from injury has almost singlehandedly taken Palace from 20th with no wins and no goals, to 12th.

He's incredibly 1v1 which Pep loves in a winger, but he lacks end product, and while Sterling's transformation has been great, do we really want to go through that again?

not sure zaha would get ahead of any of our current players....

if its a wide player where does that leave bernardo.....he doesn't get in the team now much.....a wide player would be someone else for him to battle with as he is never going to get ahead of David and KDB

I think we need to buy world class not another project...zaha would be just that.

Bernardo's future is in the middle anyway. Merlin is 32 and not going to be around forever. Even Iniesta, playing in a less physically demanding side, dropped off massively last season at 32/33, prompting the Coutinho purchase.

I’m not sure the rags can conceive of such a thing. They are so convinced they are the biggest and the best at everything. Everyone grows up dreaming of playing at the ‘theatre of dreams’ - they genuinely believe their own propaganda.

its like religion with them, everything else which doesn't conform is just heard as "blah blah blah blah blah"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.