Fred(Signed for United)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them have Sanchez.

Signing Fred at 24, and one of United's targets, will focus minds.

I said earlier that I had a feeling we will sign him this January but we will end up loaning him back to Shakhtar.

If Roma sell Dzeko to Chelsea the there is no reason as to why Shakhtar can’t get to the quarter finals.

I just don’t think we want to be waiting around and getting into bidding wars when a World Cup is on, so as Pep alluded to in his presser yesterday, if summer business can be done this month then so be it.

Hope he comes this window as we're pretty fucked if Fernandinho gets injured for an extended period.

I think it’s quite unlikely he comes this month. That’s why I think talks have progressed so quickly. Finalize the transfer now and loan him back to Shakhtar until summer. They will want to have a go of it in CL.

Is he going to come in January or the summer? If Fernandinho gets injured then we are in trouble.

It seems a bit pointless buying him and loaning him out again. Buying him solves a few problems we’ve got at the minute. If one of otamendi or stones gets injured, Fernandinho can play at the back and fred would slot straight in, no need to spunk some cash on JFE then. Also left back would be covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.