The unpopular objective thread

Silva and Aguero slow the game down when we are counter attacking and allow other teams to get back
Ederson isn't a great goalkeeper in the traditional sense, questionable positioning and goes to ground too quickly (perfect for our system tho)
Sane has the potential to be world class but needs to sort his attitude
Not all 'Nited fans are clueless dickheads
Fat Sam was harshly treated by England

(OK I lied about the last one)

I do think the FA should've swallowed their pride and not sacked him, though, unless there was a better replacement lined up than Gareth bloody Southgate.

Disagree with this, I'm 20 and travelled to places in Europe on my own due to my dad working and mates not being able to afford it and always been taken in by other lads on the trips. Had some quality trips and met some great people.

Europe perhaps. Had similar in Seville.

Domestic away matches and home games are completely different. Once had a Blue post-Spurs away confront me in a curry house with numerous questions. He asked me whether I was from Manchester three times.

Shaun goater wasn't very good.
hate the new way we say CITYzens.
Gareth Barry is in top 10 greatest players to have played for us.
joe Hart has always been Shite.
elano was A*.
Hatem trabelsi looks like tutankhamun warmed up.
wish we would've kept the eagle.

Gareth Barry was one of our most solid, yet invisible man.
Agreed on Elano too.

There is no 'West Ham Way' and if it means, playing attractive football on the floor - what club doesn't want that ?
Upton Park was a sh*thole compared to Olympic Stadium
Allardyce did a great job
Our Academy has produced nothing in the last 20 years, bar Noble and Tomkins 'Academy Of Football' eh
Di Canio wasn't that great and neither was that volley
Lampard was excellent for us
We didn't win the World Cup

As far as opposition fan youtube ranters go, Mr Flying Pig is a likeable fellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.