Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany in the squad is good news. There definitely has to be an element of rotation over the next 2 cup games and this is where Vinnie can get some minutes under his belt and give Otamendi a bit of a break. West Brom is the big one in my opinion.

Tonight I would go for

Bravo
Danilo Stones Otamendi zinchenko
Ilkay
KDB Silva
Sterling aguero Bernardo

So what’s up with our Phil, then? It’s been a while. Anybody know anything about his injury status? Would have loved to see him in this one.
No Mangala and, for entirely different reasons, no Yaya, please. Otherwise, whoever you like, Pep.
Bristol City’s league form has been dire, but count on it, that will go out the window for this one. A tricky match.

Last bit of advice from me unless there are questions today.
If you do decide to take the M32 route into the city (I really wouldn't) there are loads of speed cameras on there and it's a 40 mph limit which is strictly enforced. Loads of people have been caught on the M32 as the limit has only recently been dropped. If you speed on the M32, you WILL be fined!
To those heading down, have a safe journey and here's to another cracking game!
I will pop on afterwards to wish you luck in the final. ;)

Mangala can handle big slow strikers like ibra... but not fast players . Lukaku and pretty much everyone can be a Ronaldo against him.

Interesting. Fammy is a big lad but can shift a bit as well. No doubt we'll lose him at some point if we don't get up but he's a handful physically too. We've missed him big time.

All cool mate - your first post was obviously light hearted banter. Some on here get over-sensitive - most of us with regards to KDB actually.

Thanks mcfc1632, I can understand your protection of KDB, he's one hell of a player. He did look really tired in his new contract pics though and blatantly needs a rest tonight, please! ;)

So what’s up with our Phil, then? It’s been a while. Anybody know anything about his injury status? Would have loved to see him in this one.
No Mangala and, for entirely different reasons, no Yaya, please. Otherwise, whoever you like, Pep.
Bristol City’s league form has been dire, but count on it, that will go out the window for this one. A tricky match.

Have been wondering this myself too, no news or pics of him so I guess still deep in rehabilitation?

Last bit of advice from me unless there are questions today.
If you do decide to take the M32 route into the city (I really wouldn't) there are loads of speed cameras on there and it's a 40 mph limit which is strictly enforced. Loads of people have been caught on the M32 as the limit has only recently been dropped. If you speed on the M32, you WILL be fined!
To those heading down, have a safe journey and here's to another cracking game!
I will pop on afterwards to wish you luck in the final. ;)

Fortunately, the opportunities to exceed 40 MPH on the M32 are few and far between :-D

Important game tonight. Win this and on the brink of the first trophy. Bristol played really well in the 1st leg so not saying this is going to be a walk in the park.

Come on City lets get the job done

The biggest game in the next 8 days is WBA at home, we win that and the Rags don;t win at Spurs then the gap widens again, with the squad we have we should be able to put a team out to cope with Bristol/Cardiff, the opposition fans may think we are under strength but bringing in Gundagon, Bernado, Mangala, Kompany, Zinchenko,Yaya etc is hardly under estimating or disrespecting the opposition , most teams would dream of being able to do this.

I hope we can score early and hopefully kill the tie off and make it boring for the neutrals. Should be a cracking game..come on blue boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.