Ways to divide the UK

Dogtanian

6929be62bd5a80740e395ca726ff70f3.jpg

Shame the Peaks, the Pennines, the Lakes, the North Yorkshire Moors, the Dales, the Northumberland coast, Kielder Forest, the Pentlands, East Fife and the East Lothian coast all came under post industrial depression :(

Hold on a mo...

According to that map I have a stuck up and pretentious accent, eat in a Greggs, drink lager, am unwashed, wear a coat and shirt, an reasonable, hate the French, can't afford a horse and am an inbred farmer with postindustrial depression who listens to non obnoxious music whilst playing rugby union.

Fucking hell. I thought I hid it well.

Shame the Peaks, the Pennines, the Lakes, the North Yorkshire Moors, the Dales, the Northumberland coast, Kielder Forest, the Pentlands, East Fife and the East Lothian coast all came under post industrial depression :(
Yeah, and Fifers have stuck up and pretentious accents. I will remember that the next time I’m in Kirkcaldy.

Where's the inbred circle around Burnley and Stoke?
And the comical accent circle round Birmingham?

The UK isn't united at all. It's had it's day and the nation states will go their own way soon enough.

In the meantime, division on the basis of preferred underwear colour, subdivided by type and duration of wear, is the way to go,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.