How many points to win the league?

Every single point the Rags drop now just makes it closer for us. All it takes is that first drop of points and other losses/draws will follow.
A Spurs away loss for them and us beating WBA will really deflate them.
I disagree on the highlighted point ,the race for the top 4 is hugely important ,everyone of the top six will be going hell for leather in every game until they have secured a top 4 place,the only way any of the top four would ease up is if they have secured top 3 and are still in the champs league.

I disagree on the highlighted point ,the race for the top 4 is hugely important ,everyone of the top six will be going hell for leather in every game until they have secured a top 4 place,the only way any of the top four would ease up is if they have secured top 3 and are still in the champs league.

There's no real difference between finishing 3rd an 4th now, apart from some money.
Four guaranteed 4 group places from now on.

You're right though, it looks as though chasing the top 4 will keep them busy.

If United has to give us a guard of honour in April, it would rival Sergio's goal against QPR as the great Etihad moment. So want it to happen.

I think it is asking a bit looking at the fixtures. Be nice if we won it by beating them. Would take that!

Sorry guys but this guard of honour will not happen. It's not an obligarotory. It would cause too much trouble between fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.