Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ADegenerate How are you feeling about this. I remember you being vehemently anti-anyone who turned us down in the past...

Is all forgiven if he comes ? :)

@ADegenerate How are you feeling about this. I remember you being vehemently anti-anyone who turned us down in the past...

Is all forgiven if he comes ? :)

Good memory. Pretty stunned really especially after all the reports came out about how we don’t go for players twice (Bellerin, Laporte, sure there’s others). That lined up with my biased POV. That really fucked our first season up which everyone seems to be totally ok with. Not me, we couldn’t get a CB in and that was a major piece of thatbfirst window.

I don’t like how he’s our most expensive player either. I do like my young players though and of course now that he’s wearing the shirt I’ll support him 100%.

@Akiva I didnt think it would happen so good call.

Does anyone actually give a shit that he decided to stay two years ago? He wants to come now and that's all that matters!
Yep. Probably better he didn’t come if his head wasn’t right, he’s matured a bit now and is ready. A bit like boateng, we probably got him too early and he wasn’t ready.

dream signing. fast nego by txiki.
this rumor only start raising again 2,3 days ago.
now he's on the way to Manchester.

Did you miss the 4000+ page Sanchez thread? :-)
I don't think the forum was excited, it was more of an expectation that he will join. And then it went downhill at the end. This forum showed all sorts of emotion, denial, anger, acceptance. People are genuinely really happy about this.

If Laporte is announced tomorrow it will still come second to Bernardo Silva's transfer. B. Silva took like a few hours.

dream signing. fast nego by txiki.
this rumor only start raising again 2,3 days ago.
now he's on the way to Manchester.

It seems a lot of the biggest clubs are looking at him....City working hard to close the deal soonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.