Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep my eyes failed me. Became hypnotised by the underlining and failed to notice the word NOT suddenly become inserted.

Nonetheless my main bone is having to buy adult price tickets for children. On that point alone and with the late K.O. I will be surprised if we sell our allocation. I think many parents will simply do the maths and analyse the logistics and stay at home.
Kids tickets are 50% of the equivalent adult price.

Who gives a f*** if we're out numbered.

We'll never get more than the Cockney clubs. Wembley is there manor.

The same with United and Liverpool. London, the South East, the South of England, and South Wales.

Sunderland. Their first cup final in decades. They all went down on the Friday Night and made a Weekend of it.

Cast your minds back.

The semi-final of the FA Cup against United.

Bar the odd coach and mini buses, the motorways and service stations were full of City fans, coaches, and mini buses on the way down and up.

Only when we got to London did the majority of United coaches start to appear, most from the Southern areas of England and South Wales.
And Manchester United fans telling us to "fack off back to Manchester you Manc cants ".

Kids tickets are 50% of the equivalent adult price.
Not if you are using an adult supporter number to buy an extra ticket.

Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s, over 65s and 17-21.

Sorry if I’m being thick but why do you have to buy an adult ticket for a child?

Ask City

Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 17s, over 65s and 17-21.

If you are using an adult supporter number to buy an extra ticket you can't buy a concession ticket. Full price only. Absolute joke.

Hope they don't reduce the points criteria in dribs and drabs. Everyone knows this will sell out by general sale in the end. So fair enough that season card holders who are members of the cup scheme get first first dibs, followed by season card holders and general members, but why stagger the process beyond that?

Ask City

If you are using an adult supporter number to buy an extra ticket you can't buy a concession ticket. Full price only. Absolute joke.

We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in ticket points between junior supporters (under 17) and their parent(s) or guardian(s).

A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard holders registered on the Carabao Cup Scheme aged under 17, for purchase together with a qualifying adult Seasoncard holder.

At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase ONE junior† ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status.

Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing over the phone, and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).

Who gives a f*** if we're out numbered.

We'll never get more than the Cockney clubs. Wembley is there manor.

The same with United and Liverpool. London, the South East, the South of England, and South Wales.

Sunderland. Their first cup final in decades. They all went down on the Friday Night and made a Weekend of it.

Cast your minds back.

The semi-final of the FA Cup against United.

Bar the odd coach and mini buses, the motorways and service stations were full of City fans, coaches, and mini buses on the way down and up.

Only when we got to London did the majority of United coaches start to appear, most from the Southern areas of England and South Wales.
Saw 1 car & 1 coach of rags in a sea of sky blue until we were south of Birmingham.

I know we all laugh at the out of town support and thinking back there were more away coaches at Maine Rd when we played them than anyone else but it was funny as fuck.

We appreciate that there may be a significant difference in ticket points between junior supporters (under 17) and their parent(s) or guardian(s).

A very limited allocation of tickets will be made available to 2017/18 Platinum, Gold or 93:20 Seasoncard holders registered on the Carabao Cup Scheme aged under 17, for purchase together with a qualifying adult Seasoncard holder.

At the point where the adult qualifies, they can also purchase ONE junior† ticket regardless of the junior’s ticket point status.

Please note, this option is only available to supporters purchasing over the phone, and all juniors must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over).

Only available to those on the League Cup Scheme. As I am trying to clearly point out, I don't register on the League Cup Scheme as all games are midweek and I and my wife live nearly 3 hours away. I am however in a position where I can, despite the ridiculous K.O. time, make the final, but rather than take my wife, I would rather use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my son. City have decided to prevent me buying a concession for him but want full adult price.

Only available to those on the League Cup Scheme. As I am trying to clearly point out, I don't register on the League Cup Scheme as all games are midweek and I and my wife live nearly 3 hours away. I am however in a position where I can, despite the ridiculous K.O. time, make the final, but rather than take my wife, I would rather use her Seasoncard to buy a ticket for my son. City have decided to prevent me buying a concession for him but want full adult price.
Quite right if your child had a season card, even first year you'd be fine. The scheme is to help children with low points who have a season card to get a Wembley not for you to deal tickets.

The chance of the first cup under Pep and this isn’t the hottest ticket in town? That surprises me.

I’m quite open about the fact that I no longer enjoy attending home matches (atmosphere, fewer friends going now, kick off times) but I had my leave booked before we even got there. I’m also doubling it up with a chance to see old colleagues in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.