Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a gamble, but that's the nature of the game. We would get some resale fee if he was not up to the job. Evans on the other hand is shit. We know he is and the overused adage that pep can get him playing well does not wash with me.
Basically I'd rather potentially waste 60m on an unknown quantity of sorts than definitely waste 30m on a well known bang average player of limited ability.
I think we should forget about resale value . How much money did we get for Joe Hart, mangala, nasri, adebayor, nastasic, savic? It's v v less. They all were supposed to have good resale values . Our management team is not good in picking defenders, even from Barca time. So we should better be going for proven players especially at the back.

Starting to get nervous with this transfer . Seems to be dragging on too much for my liking . Like an earlier post said if they have paid the min fee deal should be done . I think we are trying to get him cheaper which if that’s the case we could lose out . Just pay it plz

I'm not too fussed. A few of these transfers go through a quiet stage before any announcement.

Anyway, Mourinho's bald bollock hasn't tweeted anything yet I don't think :/

if we do get fred and laporte for toure and mangala respectively, it will be one hell of a squad, only thing left after that would be a third striker to support aguero and jesus

Ederson/Bravo
Walker/Danillo
Stones/Kompany
Otem/Laporte
Mendy/Delph/Zinchenko
Fernandino/Fred
D Silva/B Silva
Debruyne/Gundogan
Sterling/Foden
Sane/Diaz
Aguero/ Jesus
You forgot maffeo coming on next season. I don't know for whom. May be for Danilo .

Bilbao newspaper saying we are trying to pay less than buyout clause. Also says we are using Laporte to hurry up our real target although no name mentioned. Surely not JFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.