United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC gave him motm against the Mighty Yeovil Town! Alex impresses" lost the ball 31 times but created chances". WTF! No disrespect meant to Yeovil! Just disrespect for lazy couch potato journalism!!!! BBC (Tom Garry) no names mentioned . Watched the match from the comfort of the best seats in the house and close to the house of office! BBC at its finest.
And if anyone has doubts that the BBC are not biased please click BBC Football now!!!

And if anyone has doubts that the BBC are not biased please click BBC Football now!!!
Turn it in. He's top drawer. We didn't sign him, they did, he's a player we coveted and wanted. We were beaten by them to sign him. It's that simple. Money talks, reputations and bullshit walks.

Turn it in. He's top drawer. We didn't sign him, they did, he's a player we coveted and wanted. We were beaten by them to sign him. It's that simple. Money talks, reputations and bullshit walks.
Haha, he was shite tonight if you actually watched it, gave the ball away so many times it got silly. We were interested until he talked to the devil and took their outrageous money, and we then told him to do one.

Good deal for us.

Haha, he was shite tonight if you actually watched it, gave the ball away so many times it got silly. We were interested until he talked to the devil and took their outrageous money, and we then told him to do one.

Good deal for us.
Don't talk utter biz. He was offered more £ by them and he signed for them, It's that simple. Just like when we signed Tevez. He was a marquee signing for us for many reasons, none more so than it showed we could blow those cu nts out the water. It's purely my take on it, but Sanchez is a deal we should have made. For so many reasons, including showing we wouldn't be outmuscled in the market by anyone. He's in the elite player list and, if we want to be the bees' knees, that's where we should be shopping. Or, let's give Jack Rodwell a call. I hear he's available. Don't make yourself look daft by pretending Sanchez ain't a loss to us. he is.

Fuck me, I just read the headline on the Guardian:

"Sanchez makes big impact on Man Utd with small acts of genius."

If they had their nose any further up his arse, they could smell what he had for lunch.

Don't talk utter biz. He was offered more £ by them and he signed for them, It's that simple. Just like when we signed Tevez. He was a marquee signing for us for many reasons, none more so than it showed we could blow those cu nts out the water. It's purely my take on it, but Sanchez is a deal we should have made. For so many reasons, including showing we wouldn't be outmuscled in the market by anyone. He's in the elite player list and, if we want to be the bees' knees, that's where we should be shopping. Or, let's give Jack Rodwell a call. I hear he's available. Don't make yourself look daft by pretending Sanchez ain't a loss to us. he is.
Haha, whatever.

Nah, Sanchez was always a luxury for us. He would have been a nice addition, but he was never essential. We've got far and away the most dangerous attack in the league and possibly Europe. No-one in the top 5 leagues has scored as many as us and only PSG are even close. So while he would have been a good addition, he wouldn't have been worth risking squad harmony over and destroying the wage structure. He's good, but he's not Messi. We've got 4 players that have scored more goals than him this season and even more that have more combined goals and assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.