January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need some striking cover but unlikely i know.
Pray Aguero doesn't get injured.

Depends who leaves and who may become available.
I only think a DM is necessary. Our defence is good. Mendy and Delph + either of Angelino/Zinchenko should be good enough for that LB spot. Gunn could be a backup keeper, and Maffeo should be integrated to the first team. I think that if we give Diaz some games this season he could be Sane`s backup. If Pep doesn`t trust him, I think we should go for Leon Bailey. 10 goals and 5 assists as a left winger in 19 games. Only 20, and he is a friend of Sterling. I want Diaz to succeed, but if Pep wants another attacker Bailey would be a great addition

I only think a DM is necessary. Our defence is good. Mendy and Delph + either of Angelino/Zinchenko should be good enough for that LB spot. Gunn could be a backup keeper, and Maffeo should be integrated to the first team. I think that if we give Diaz some games this season he could be Sane`s backup. If Pep doesn`t trust him, I think we should go for Leon Bailey. 10 goals and 5 assists as a left winger in 19 games. Only 20, and he is a friend of Sterling. I want Diaz to succeed, but if Pep wants another attacker Bailey would be a great addition
Agree with this Bailey is top class can play anywhere across the front and is doing very well in the German league only a matter of time before a big club comes in for him

Agree with this Bailey is top class can play anywhere across the front and is doing very well in the German league only a matter of time before a big club comes in for him
He is a target for Chelsea already. Expecting that several teams will bid for him in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.