La Liga 2017/18

Haha i remember going to see that a good 5 times at the cinema as a kid.
Never seen it, read the book though. Always thought they shared a similar temperament and approach to adversity. Also a similar need to get chewed up by a bulldog for their own good.

Messi with another free kick. Every time I watch him he amazes more and more. He hit the post with one free kick in the first half from about 35 yards. Football is going to a lot duller when he decides to hang up his boots, we won’t see anything close to him for years.

Messi with another free kick. Every time I watch him he amazes more and more. He hit the post with one free kick in the first half from about 35 yards. Football is going to a lot duller when he decides to hang up his boots, we won’t see anything close to him for years.

Mate, Rashford?!

I see Javi Garcia hasn't improved; just robbed to gift Celta's goal, then booked for dragging back when beaten for pace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.