January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell left back how many goals has this lad scored so far it wouldn’t be a kick in the arse off double figures ten at least ..

He's their top scorer, best mate supports a championship club and says its frankly unfair. He'll get a premier league move this summer and unless he proves a disaster will be an England international for a long long time.

Pros:
Position we need backup in. Home grown - I mean jesus he's so young he could be home grown club. Potential to be outstanding. One of very few homegrown players on our level. Almost certainly go to a rival if we don't snap him up. We have the manager and the project to convince him to come as well.

Cons:
$$$$

Whats not to like!

He's their top scorer, best mate supports a championship club and says its frankly unfair. He'll get a premier league move this summer and unless he proves a disaster will be an England international for a long long time.

Pros:
Position we need backup in. Home grown - I mean jesus he's so young he could be home grown club. Potential to be outstanding. One of very few homegrown players on our level. Almost certainly go to a rival if we don't snap him up. We have the manager and the project to convince him to come as well.

Cons:
$$$$

Whats not to like!
You’ve convinced me now to get pep on board :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.