Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully City were just making a point by releasing that injury statement and he'll be back in a few weeks. If he played on and walked off the pitch it could just be a sprained ankle

I'm still seething about this and it's because it's been coming and we just know that it's allowed to happen and still nothing is done during the game or afterwards.

First we get Danny fucking Murphy and then DibDab wishing injury on our players and look what's happened since! We were lucky with Kev and even though he's done ligaments we've been relatively lucky again with Leroy, hopefully. Someone's going to be really badly hurt because we're too good for everyone and the Neanderthals in the English game shrug whilst tacitly approving of serious foul play. The ****s.

Meanwhile a guy spits a bit, doesn't actually hurt anyone, and gets 6 games??

WTAF?

All the best Leroy. Get well very soon lad.

Foden damaged ankle ligaments against Leicester, I believe he's just resumed training.
That was around 4 to 6 weeks ago.
Foden also walked off the pitch.
Hopefully this isn't the same thing which would mean he would probably miss the final! :(

Get well soon Leroy, if you aren't fit by the cup final hopefully the rest of the lads can win it for you. The QF of the Champions League isn't until the beginning of April at least.

Foden damaged ankle ligaments against Leicester, I believe he's just resumed training.
That was around 4 to 6 weeks ago.
Foden also walked off the pitch.
Hopefully this isn't the same thing which would mean he would probably miss the final! :(
This

hopefully City were just making a point by releasing that injury statement and he'll be back in a few weeks. If he played on and walked off the pitch it could just be a sprained ankle
Jesus stayed on for 5 mins!!! That's not ended so well. The question is why where they still playing if the injury is so serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.