Basel away

Contacted Basel and got this reply...

Thank you for your enquiry.
Please be aware, that you can’t enter the stadium if you have tickets in the D-sectors and are recognizable as Manchester City-Fans (jersey, scarf or anything in light blue). In the other sectors (A,B,C,G), there should be no problem.
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Marco Uehlinger

Therefore yes think should be fine anywhere but D. Seem to keep popping up a few at a time... CHF120 is best I've seen to which is £90ish
I have not been on their website but been told you have to join at a cost of approx. £75 to be able to buy from them. Is this correct?

Not only do I find it hilarious that fans pre-book their travel before obtaining a ticket but absolutely incredulous that tickets for the city end are available (just checked 12 in total) on a resale website at extraordinary amounts (£237.50+).

Whats happened to the Man City I used to know? Those days where I couldn't even give one away.......

Not only do I find it hilarious that fans pre-book their travel before obtaining a ticket but absolutely incredulous that tickets for the city end are available (just checked 12 in total) on a resale website at extraordinary amounts (£237.50+).

Whats happened to the Man City I used to know? Those days where I couldn't even give one away.......

Giving a ticket away is still a challenge for West Brom tomorrow night

Not much point getting a match ticket if you can't get there. A match ticket is more likely to turn up than a flight/train etc.

I hear it all the time.... Got my cheap travel now I need an expensive resale ticket... Oh here's one from a fan that was never going but wants mega money on ticketbis ----. Anyone got a 'gold dust' ticket?

Hi im looking for a ticket for the basel v city game i booked the flight and hotel weeks ago and was given duff infomation regarding ticket availability hope a fellow blue can help me PM me on here cheers

I have not been on their website but been told you have to join at a cost of approx. £75 to be able to buy from them. Is this correct?
There was no joining fee. Very few tickets available atm. Got some for £90ish - keep checking website as they seem to have a few coming back on now and then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.