Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what I’m saying yes they’re talented by the small look of seeing them but I don’t see them doing it here unfortunately!

I can more than understand the pessimism given the lack of chances given to our academy prospects over the last decade but I'd still be gobsmacked if Pep isn't doing everything in his power to prepare them for regular first team football. Like I said, they're a level above.

if foden doesnt make it here. no one will. may swell not have an academy haha .......

I really really hope he does but I hate to say it and probably be called a rag but we need to take a gamble like they did for rashford and see how it works for him! Not give him some time etc

About to lose my shit (again) on deadline day

giphy.gif

This becomes a problem. I remember and a lot of other people giving Pellegrini shit over his reluctancy to playing some youngsters, now Peps doing an amazing job but he's got to play some of these players, was disappointed Diaz only got 5 minutes against Cardiff
Don' be disappointed....a lot of the real work is done behind closed training ground doors. When he is ready he will play..
Furthermore...this mahrez chase is not knee-jerk, the club will have had contingencies in place for injuries and dicks like Sanchez going rouge!!!
The lucky thing is sane got injured while the window was open. If he got injured tonight there wouldn't even be a discussion about who, what, when, where or why.
If we don't get anyone in then I trust the geezers in charge to know what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.