Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the blue tinted specs off and its a stamp by Dinho , but if he had done the Riverdance all over the West Brom player it is still nowhere near as serious as what Phillips did to Diaz or McLean attempted to do to KDB , so maybe Dinho could have recieved a yellow card in Madley's mad world , but no more.

Oh no, they've won yet another transfer window, I make that 10 in a row now... God only knows how we still have the far superior team all over the park, 15 points clear and in all 4 competitions...

I remember reading how they’d taught us a right lesson last summer - shown us how it’s done. One expensive signing and everyone associated with United starts giving it the biggun again - it was just the same under big fat Ron - will those dicks in the media ever learn.

Not being funny but there is no way we can tell if that was meant or not. Considering the crap we've been on the end of recently its an absolute non starter.

The WBA players leg going up in the air clearly prevents Fern from hurdling him - he clearly comes down with little force of his leg too - there is no stamping motion. Also the referee clearly saw it.

Watched it this morning and that's how I saw it. Went to step over and there was a tangle of legs before he planted his foot.

I don't think the pictures show if it was intentional or not. Maybe reckless but he'd have a decent case to argue.
It seems the West Brom player threw himself to the ground having felt ferns fingertip brush his shoulder and as he rolled over he threw his leg up in an effort to stop fern getting past him? After that who knows if there's intent on Fernandinhos behalf

The WBA players leg going up in the air clearly prevents Fern from hurdling him - he clearly comes down with little force of his leg too - there is no stamping motion. Also the referee clearly saw it.

Yep, that's what I saw first time. No reaction from the Albion players is very telling too ....

Thats pretty much how i see it as well. The west brom players leg comes up and stops fern being able to jump and he then stands on him. I know we can never say for sure, but no need for any kind of media witch hunt, which hopefully there isn't.

Not being funny but there is no way we can tell if that was meant or not. Considering the crap we've been on the end of recently its an absolute non starter.

I agree. If it had been on our player though I want whoever did it to be punished, that's my blue tinted glasses kicking in.

Can't see the Authorities doing much abt it purely as you say we've been kicked all over the pitch lately.

Sly S News just evaluating the transfers in the window. it came to City and they stated city had spent 57m , it then came to united.

United have spent no money during the transfer window. They have been strengthened by Sanchez joining but that was a "swap deal"

what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.