F.A.CUP 5th round draw (Wigan [A])

Away in the sun for a week pre wemberleee so all good for me, evening game means I won't miss any sun.

Would have been a pain if I was at home, the intention would have been train & piss up but probably would have ended up driving

Pep would be the happiest ... gives us good time to get back from Basel midweek game and have enough rest and again the game after is also another 5 days later means we won’t have to chuck it away like Pelligrini had to against Chelsea ... so very happy with it ... fans looking at their own little comfort on which day is best for them to attend better starting thinking of the team, fixtures, rest, recovery etc here on till the end of the season as chasing the Quad would need every little advantage we can get with rescheduled fixtures ... this is the absolute best date for the team, so get on with it!

C’mon City!

Tue 13/02 Basel v City
Mon 19/02 Wigan v City
Sun 25/02 City v Arsenal - Final

just looked 7:55pm KO so you are saying game over 9:55pm last train 20:55pm and anyone who has driven round there knows what ballache it is.

Such a moronic idea

Though Wigan fans are getting charged £15 so we should be the same

Should be the case, I went with West Ham last Saturday and it was £15, Hammers sold all their 4,750 tkts, shit game though.

just looked 7:55pm KO so you are saying game over 9:55pm last train 20:55pm and anyone who has driven round there knows what ballache it is.

Such a moronic idea

Though Wigan fans are getting charged £15 so we should be the same

The last 2 visits there were Monday nights, so now we have the hat-trick. Was well looking forward to it as well, any time sat or sun would not have mattered, but this is a piss take.

It was £15 in the LC there in 2003 and that was a decent price then, but would rather it was £25 now and on at a better time.

One road in one road out, still better than Chelsea away though :)

Pep would be the happiest ... gives us good time to get back from Basel midweek game and have enough rest and again the game after is also another 5 days later means we won’t have to chuck it away like Pelligrini had to against Chelsea ... so very happy with it ... fans looking at their own little comfort on which day is best for them to attend better starting thinking of the team, fixtures, rest, recovery etc here on till the end of the season as chasing the Quad would need every little advantage we can get with rescheduled fixtures ... this is the absolute best date for the team, so get on with it!

C’mon City!

Tue 13/02 Basel v City
Mon 19/02 Wigan v City
Sun 25/02 City v Arsenal - Final
I know. Imagine if it had been Friday night...

West Ham received 4,750 tickets so how come we only receive 4,345 and that stand holds nearly 5,500!

Jumping way ahead, if we make it to the semis at Wembley, what are the chances of getting a single ticket? I do have a Cityzens Matchday membership. I bought a ticket for the Swansea match in April before I realized it was the day of the FA Cup semifinals. Traveling from the US, so I'm hoping I'd be able to get to Wembley if we're still in it. Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated. Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.