F.A.CUP 5th round draw (Wigan [A])

Cityzens always get Semi Final tickets at Wembley. You’d have no chance for the Final though!
Thanks! Didn't want to make travel plans without having an idea about ticket availability. Of course the nightmare scenario would be if Swansea made it through to the semis, but we didn't. Not gonna worry about that.

Thanks! Didn't want to make travel plans without having an idea about ticket availability. Of course the nightmare scenario would be if Swansea made it through to the semis, but we didn't. Not gonna worry about that.
You may struggle if we end up against the rags in the semi otherwise you'll almost certainly be ok.

Thanks for the input! Just made my travel arrangements. Second trip this season, but what the hell . . . 63 years old, no kids, no mortgage, and the wife says go for it and have fun!

just looked 7:55pm KO so you are saying game over 9:55pm last train 20:55pm and anyone who has driven round there knows what ballache it is.

Such a moronic idea

Though Wigan fans are getting charged £15 so we should be the same

Trains to where? Just had a check and trains are running to Victoria all the way through until 22:30 and 22:55 with the later ones being bus replacements?

Jumping way ahead, if we make it to the semis at Wembley, what are the chances of getting a single ticket? I do have a Cityzens Matchday membership. I bought a ticket for the Swansea match in April before I realized it was the day of the FA Cup semifinals. Traveling from the US, so I'm hoping I'd be able to get to Wembley if we're still in it. Any thoughts or insights would be appreciated. Thanks.

We almost didn’t sell out last season so should be easy unless United which might create a bit more interest.

Trains to where? Just had a check and trains are running to Victoria all the way through until 22:30 and 22:55 with the later ones being bus replacements?

sorry meant 22:55 and thats to dilly, still 20 min walk from ground and game won't realisticlly be over to around 10pm so the 22:30 is cutting it fine and so that 22:55 train will be packed.

Bus replacements will be terrible. road souta wigan are shockingly bad at times

1:30pm Sunday game with plenty of trains back and option for a few in the town centre to avoid initial rush back would have made sense.

Wigan fans aren't happy about it either

sorry meant 22:55 and thats to dilly, still 20 min walk from ground and game won't realisticlly be over to around 10pm so the 22:30 is cutting it fine and so that 22:55 train will be packed.

Bus replacements will be terrible. road souta wigan are shockingly bad at times

1:30pm Sunday game with plenty of trains back and option for a few in the town centre to avoid initial rush back would have made sense.

Wigan fans aren't happy about it either

No worries mate. I'd hope they put on maybe a 'match special' extra train! I think the last time I went to Blackburn a few years ago in the cup, there was a train that turned up just for the City fans so we can only hope!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.