United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose the big question for Wenger - and the rags and the other "Big 4 " clubs is what do the clubs below them now this season think? I suppose aside from Leicester (because of their recent win ) they have no realistic dreams of winning the PL. If they also think that the competition is skewed by money I presume their line starts just above them and would include Arsenal and the rags !!

It is all just sour grapes because as we know when it was that Big 4 winning all the trophies because they had all the money and bought up all the talent they never once stopped to question whether what they were doing was ethical. More to the point were Arsenal to suddenly get a $50squillion windfall from an American sugar daddy and Wenger could just go out and buy Neymar and the like he wouldn't stop and ask whether it was fair !!!?? Would he eckerslike.

Finally - what Arsenal and Ushited are feeling is the chill wind of business running through their stadiums - they are owned by families and boards who's sole raison d'etre is to make them money - they set targets for what will be a successful season in their minds and have a BUDGET to do so. Its that budget that may be hindering their progress - our business plan is totally different which is why we have been accumulating players to do a job @ £50-60m range tops and the rags have regularly gone out and bought a £100m shirt salesman to boost owners coffers.

Of course all the above is an inconvenient truth for some.

Well said

The Caff is excited - we are running out of steam it seems - they accept the league is lost but if we run out of steam enough it opens the way for them to win the CL ............words escape me
A rag mate told me today pep is cracking up hes lost the plot.
We have had no injuries all season.
Oh and were running out of ideas.
And peg will be at the swamp long than pep stays here.

Its really does make you wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.