Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

Truth, in my opinion.

Vinny prevents us playing our natural game because he can't pass and makes Walker nervous.

That last twenty minutes came about because Pep spat his dummy out when Sterling somehow missed.

We stopped working from the front and Sergio is nowhere near what we need as a team these days.

Agree with wrong Pep decision but not Vinny or Aguero

There are positives to take form the match...

Danilo stopped up when needed, provided a goal and defended well.
Gundogan looked generally good in midfield, if not a little wasteful at times.
Ederson is a very good keeper and outfield player, it turns out, testified to by Burnley’s complete lack of interest in pressing him when he got the ball.

No injuries.

4 mins still left, Burnley in possession in City's half and the sad **** runs the ball into the corner!!!!!!!! Shows ambition! And the fans celebrate like they have won the world cup.Small club, small mentality.

Kompany slows us down as he cant play out from the back , I think if sterling had stayed on another chance may have come along , it was a poor substitution .

Well I think so.

People can't wait to jump on Sergio and where would we be without his goals. Jesus hasn't scored forages even before his injury.

Kompany is now fourth choice and rusty but still our leader and we know can play better.
I think Komps is finished personally,he doesnt have the tools or,understandably,the confidence he used to.This wasnt a great game for him to start.

Aguero isnt a team player,he doesnt appear to be on the same wavelength much of the time and his workrate just isn't enough.Jesus,irrespective of goals,keeps defenders on the back foot and constantly brings others into play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.