Burnley (A) Post Match Thread

2 points from our last 3 league games. Not exactly a disaster considering where we are in the table, but not exactly the same form as earlier on in the season either. Injuries and tiredness are taking their toll it seems. KDB must be completely knackered, although I thought he was again our best player.
You miss the West Brom game?

And the Newcastle game?

A point nearer the title.

The end of a great block of work over festive period and through Jan.

A week off to rest , repair and reflect........then.

We go again.
Well done all at club thus far

Exactly.

Just one of those days where we couldnt finish them off. Full credit to Burnley as they could have won it but for Emerson.

As you say a difficult period and we are out of it in a lot better shape than I expected.

I am disappointed because after dominating for most of the game and playing some excellent football we contrived to throw 2 points away. That is my opinion why are some having a go with those like myself who are upset that we lost a chance to go further ahead

Anyone got a comment on today's ref? Should Cork's 2 tugs merit 2 yellows instead of 1 & Longs on Gundogan when already booked?
Thought the ref was fine, might not have made the second foul if the first was a yellow but you don't see many sent off for two fouls, it has to be a bit more persistent or really dirty

2 points from our last 3 league games. Not exactly a disaster considering where we are in the table, but not exactly the same form as earlier on in the season either. Injuries and tiredness are taking their toll it seems. KDB must be completely knackered, although I thought he was again our best player.

You mean last three away games. We won on Wednesday!

100% RIGHT!!!

We played Brilliant football and a freak miss cost us.

Talk about an overreaction on here! Jesus fucking Christ we don't know how lucky we are and you get muppets moaning because we drew WOW.
Jesus is injured & Christ wasn't even on the bench!

I overreacted a little, but most people here seems very happy with a point in a game we should have won with 5 goals
Well we probably agree on being over the moon with the season thus far, and that was 2 points completely threw away.

Bernardo likes to hit that diagonal cross in from the right & also shoot from there.

It's not a dig at Bernardo NK, he can be very effective coming in, and so can Raheem, it's just momentum gets lost in quick attacks, and imo nothing rattles defences more than having to run fast back towards their own net, especially on a regular basis.

Thought today, and at time against West Bromwich, we let the opposition defences get too settled.

Sterling has played well for us this season & will again , he needs to forget about the miss & we should all get behind him now as our enemies will slaughter him to try to destroy his confidence, we should not help them .
I think Guardiola needs to get him back in his rightfull position & put someone else on the left , with Sane out we are effectively creating a double problem by moving sterling to the left .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.