Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think they should have given priority to the people who attended previous cup games. whether on general sale or not.

i still think they should have given priority to the people who attended previous cup games. whether on general sale or not.

I agree with this. But realistically - anyone who went to West Brom orLeicester will be able to get a ticket. Just a question of location. Will be a more acute issue in the FA Cup

Don't bother pal.
I always use a child / OAP ticket for wembley.it's never been checked yet.
C.T.I.D

No problem it's City who cover the cost of the concessionary tickets Wembley / Football League charge full whack so not bothered as long as ita valid ticket

Still think it will go to general sale

Me too - we get more tickets for a league cup final than others finals - a few less hangers on. We have been to Wembley quite a lot since the takeover - so it’s not quite like the playoff final - which was a right scramble for tickets. Anyone who’s a season ticket holder will get one plus a few more.

Me too - we get more tickets for a league cup final than others finals - a few less hangers on. We have been to Wembley quite a lot since the takeover - so it’s not quite like the playoff final - which was a right scramble for tickets. Anyone who’s a season ticket holder will get one plus a few more.

Very true. On top of that, it could be one of FIVE trips to Wembley this season and is late afternoon on a Sunday.

It will be 10 Wembley visits in 7 years, 2 FA cup finals,3 League cup finals,3 FA cup semi finals and 2 Charity Sheilds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.