Leicester City (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Leicester prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't speak for him but i expect its superstition,i have mine on game day,i have to say come on blueboys in capitals after i've posted the team news then again in the match thread before kick off,i get really annoyed if its not open in time but first page is ok at a push,that my 3 things,i'm sure Tiny has his
I have to admit, I try to go through same routine pre match, not done to bad so far!

We're approaching the time of the season where we usually pick it up after our winter slump... this season we've hardly had a winter slump at all but I think we'll be seeing some more 5-0's and 30-pass goals in the next few months.

Not here though. Leicester are a good team, let's just beat them by whatever scoreline we can.

I am glad the players are getting a rest and all, but this whole week has been boring as fuk. The lack ofoa game in 3 days has led to silly discussions like "Sterling is not good enough" :(

So why don't we go back to the kinds of discussions we used to have about lineups and formations :) I know Pep has pretty much streamlined this discussion. And injuries haven't helped.

So Danilo or Zichencko?
Kompany or Laporte?
Laporte or Stones?
Should we play 3 at the back?
Should Otamendi be rested?
Should Debryune be rested?
Will Pep play Silva in the middle if Silva can't go?

I really want to know :)

I am glad the players are getting a rest and all, but this whole week has been boring as fuk. The lack ofoa game in 3 days has led to silly discussions like "Sterling is not good enough" :(

So why don't we go back to the kinds of discussions we used to have about lineups and formations :) I know Pep has pretty much streamlined this discussion. And injuries haven't helped.

So Danilo or Zichencko?
Kompany or Laporte?
Laporte or Stones?
Should we play 3 at the back?
Should Otamendi be rested?
Should Debryune be rested?
Will Pep play Silva in the middle if Silva can't go?

I really want to know :)
I can’t answer all of those, but the no brainier is, KDB has just had a week off, so no need to rest him. I think Zinchenko at home, and Laporte also alongside Otomendi, does that help?

Manchester marathon on the Sunday, hopefully they'll keep it to Saturday, or if they move it, late Sunday or even Friday night, as i'm running in the morning but don't want to miss this either! If it's fucking 1.30 kick off i'll be fucked, have to really get my skates on!!
I will be watching to see if you break the world record - if it is switched to Sunday.....lol
Go , son , Go.!

So Danilo or Zichencko? Danilo
Kompany or Laporte? Laporte
Laporte or Stones? Laporte
Should we play 3 at the back? No
Should Otamendi be rested? No
Should Debryune be rested? No
Will Pep play Silva in the middle if Silva can't go? No

Hope that helps!

We need Stones to start this game , he is the quickest of our centre backs and Leicester will be playing their normal big boot up to the Pikey game , would include Vinny and maybe Laporte in a back three , give Otto a well earned break.
Laporte just gave you a side eye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.