Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly any amount of figure massaging is irrelevant, we've been on the end of too many shockers any of the media darlings would have had a much different response from the press. Now I can just about live with the media slagging the club, owner off etc but to almost sweep career ending challenges because it's City under the carpet is tantamount to condoning serious injury as it's only City's players.
But they aren't doing this though. I've seen more than enough discussion in how City isn't getting calls on horrendous tackles.

The only fool's who I've consistently seen hold the line are refs or ex-refs, who clearly are just being tribal.

But they aren't doing this though. I've seen more than enough discussion in how City isn't getting calls on horrendous tackles.

The only fool's who I've consistently seen hold the line are refs or ex-refs, who clearly are just being tribal.
To be fair Dax there is some discussion now but only as we've lead it and if unlucky the damage could have been much worse.

Proper coverage should have happened from the Spurs game onwards if you assume the Bournemouth one was a one-off.

To be fair Dax there is some discussion now but only as we've lead it and if unlucky the damage could have been much worse.

Proper coverage should have happened from the Spurs game onwards if you assume the Bournemouth one was a one-off.
Perhaps. I think the muted response with Spurs had more to do with the assailants though. 2 of England's darlings

Every week one of our players gets booked for their first foul. The stats mean nothing.

Of course they don't, as they strip away all context.
Lumping all fouls together is dumb and statistically stupid; you have to compare things that can be justifiably compared.

If Fernandinho makes a cynical trip on an opponent to stop a break 10 times a season, I would have no problem in him having 10 yellow cards for them. However if he hustles a defender in the opponent's area too hard ten times, I wouldn't expect any bookings.

It's not the right decisions that are important; it's the wrong ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.