Towns with the weirdest people

yeah that's the one, he normally sat outside and just let you look through the stuff-took ages as it was rammed but he had some good stuff in there. i actually have fond memories of bognor as it was first place i lived when i moved south

Same here. Met the missus there and got married in Felpham church. Most of my late teens to early 30's were spent around the area. My Dad part owned a welding company in Littlehampton, I worked there for a while. We lived in Elmer and after getting married moved to Chichester. Sadly all ties with the area died when my Mum and step dad passed away in the last 2 years but we still pop down that way now and then for a weekend stay. 2 rather good vinyl shops in Chichester mean I have to pop in now and then!

Same here. Met the missus there and got married in Felpham church. Most of my late teens to early 30's were spent around the area. My Dad part owned a welding company in Littlehampton, I worked there for a while. We lived in Elmer and after getting married moved to Chichester. Sadly all ties with the area died when my Mum and step dad passed away in the last 2 years but we still pop down that way now and then for a weekend stay. 2 rather good vinyl shops in Chichester mean I have to pop in now and then!
helter skelter records i assume- crammed in there but again some good stuff. is the other in the arcade almost opposite then?

Magdeburg- the German Stoke! Mingers with 6 fingers :-)
Stayed there when City played pre-season against Wolfsburg. A very strange place indeed

helter skelter records i assume- crammed in there but again some good stuff. is the other in the arcade almost opposite then?

Yup.

Know Harry at Time Machine in the arcade really well now. When I'm down we usually go for a beer after he shuts up shop. Lovely bloke. The one over the road, Helter Skelter, is more of a pile them in sell them cheap but he does have some good stuff from time to time.

There is supposed to be one opening up on South Street but I'm not sure how far down. We are still sorting out the will/ probate and have property to sell so will be down again soon so I'll check it out.

Last edited:
Just down the coast in sunny Worthing there is a record shop called music mania run by a city fan. Worth a browse if you get a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.