Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

That's the title, if we draw our remaining games we finish on 83 points, the rags would need to improve their points per game from 2.15 to 2.25 for the rest of the season. And anyone who thinks we are only getting 11 more points this season is deluded

That was a tough game and we made it look easy. Today we took the chances we haven't of late. Helps when a team tries to play against us though so fair play Leicester.

If KDB is not PL player of the season it is a fix. He is incredible.

The one player we have to keep fit somehow over the next few weeks. He must be nowhere near the Wigan game. #

They all benefited from the breather.

Apparently 16 pts for now is the biggest lead anyone has had in the PL for 5 years.

That almost sounds underwhelming for this stunning City team. But who cares.

Man, people here are still complaining. Incredible. People now are whining that we had a shit first half, as if we only played in the second half. Also Aguero berated and some wanted to see him off at HT.
Some of you lot don’t deserve this team.

I must admit I never saw the second half playing out like that, considering how cagey it was in the first half.

Really pleased for Sergio scoring 4 goals against Leicester, a nice bit of revenge for Pep for the mauling we got at their place last year.

Thought KdB was magnificent yet again, still feel a little disappointed in Gundogan though, I'm not sure why I feel this way, but I always get frustrated with him during a game, perhaps I'm expecting him to be another Merlin?
Still think we are missing something in midfield when Merlin isn't playing.

The rest of the team did well, Bernardo mostly had to deal with two defenders any time he got near their penalty box, so I don't blame him for having to slow down or pass back into midfield, though he did show some really silky skills when getting past his men on two occasions.
Raheem I found rather frustrating, yeah he scored the opener, but apart from that he kept on missing chances to get in a cross when in dangerous positions or overplaying on the wing and trying to do too much at times.

Delighted we are back to winning ways again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.