How many points to win the league?

With our goal difference 20 more points wins it. Unlikely but hopefully the Geordie's take something off the rags.

As City fans we're wired this way. We lose all sense of perspective because, thankfully, we don't have the arrogance of others. If this was Liverpool, Utd and possibly even Chelsea now, the media would be fawning over every minute of every game, winners T-shirts would be printed and the open top bus would be getting fuelled up ready for the parade. But we're City, we don't gloat, we just hold our breath until it's mathematically impossible for anyone to catch us, and even then we'd be worrying about having points deducted!!! I love it that the majority of City fans are wired this way, we're not 2nd class citizens, we don't have an inferiority complex but years of cock ups have left there mark, and for me I'd much prefer to be this way than have the arrogance of the self-entitled media darlings that are Utd and Liverpool.
Totally agree with all you say. Sick of the media and the fans of other clubs telling us its signed sealed and delivered.Its NOT.

Rags will drop points against the Chavs and Dippers and possibly West Ham away (with Zabs giving them a good kicking) , so five wins from the last eleven games gives us our third title in seven seasons.

I really want us to beat Chelsea’s record points tally. It would be another trophy in itself. If we break it it won’t be topped for a long long time, unless maybe by us lol.

With our goal difference 20 more points wins it. Unlikely but hopefully the Geordie's take something off the rags.
With a 25+ goal difference then realistically we have to mess up 5 times now to give the title away.
I should also point out tgat when Utd came back from 12 points behind in 1995/96 to beat Newcastle by 4 pts that after 27 games played Utd had already closed the points gap to 4.points.
https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/premier-league/28-february-1996/
It will be a minimum of 13 on Monday.so Utd are 9 points behind schedule on that come back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.