How many points to win the league?

If they concoct a few more defeats ( a Mourinho deflecting tactic) then there will be no Guard of Honour from them because that may have occurred a few games earlier by some other team.

I may be wrong but once you are mathematically champions every team you play there after performs the guard of honour.

Arsenal (A)
Chelsea (H)
Stoke (A)
Brighton (H)
Everton (A)
Scum (H)
Spurs (A)
Swansea (H)
West Ham (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Southampton (A)

Six wins ices it.

Am I alone in not being that fussed about getting a guard of honour from them? (which they might not do anyway.) I think it would be miles more fun to win it on the day against them.
I want to win it asap and play the fucking EDS against them because they don't fucking matter

Time to focus on Liverpool’s results as I think they’ll be 2nd, probably with around 85 points.

Liverpool can only amass 87 points, They'd have to win 11 and draw 1 of their last 12 games to get 85 points. Again we're just 15 points/5 wins (we have a +31 better goal difference) from it being impossible for Liverpool.

Would we get the trophy in our last home game, rather than away at Southampton, can anyone confirm ?

Much rather it was all done before the derby and we've had a few guards of honour first.
So they have the choice between doing it and being embarrassed and not doing one and getting embarrassed by the press and public.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.