How many points to win the league?

Sorry to tell you it has all been a dream

Dickovs shot at Wembley was tipped onto the bar by the gillingham keeper. We missed out on promotion and went into administration 18 months later. We had to sell Maine Road and now ground share with Stockport County.

Jamie Pollock is our current manager and weare 22nd in the National League, currently 7points from safety having lost 4-1 away atBarrow yesterday
Now that makes more sense :)

If we are on course by derby dy to win it that day, I wonder what time we will play?

Sky will want us to be the prime slot game which is normally 4pm Sunday.

But I cannot see GMP wanting the prospect of both fans having a day in the ale with the chances of major piss taking and winding up on the cards.

I can see a sat lunchtime
I think the Manchester marathon is on that sunday

If we are on course by derby dy to win it that day, I wonder what time we will play?

Sky will want us to be the prime slot game which is normally 4pm Sunday.

But I cannot see GMP wanting the prospect of both fans having a day in the ale with the chances of major piss taking and winding up on the cards.

I can see a sat lunchtime
What would piss me off is a Saturday morning game which could win us the league on for example the Sunday when the dippers play.

What would piss me off is a Saturday morning game which could win us the league on for example the Sunday when the dippers play.

well I expect they wanted a sunday double scouse derby followed by ours, but cannot see the police wanting us and rags able to be on the lash for 4-5 hrs before.
Sat morning would atop that for many, plus them ****s would slink off home after so town wouldn't be problamatic

OMG, just how the f@ck are we now discussing Liverpool as a threat. The complete paranoia of self doubt that grips some blues on here is disease like!

It's over FFS.

That 8 point swing in 2012 has addled peoples brains.

Remember the threads on here the last 3 seasons “we can still win the league”

It was obvious watching us that we werent going to. It’s obvious watching us this year that we have been going to win it since United away. We have only deserved not to win one game. All the rest we were the better side. No luck involved in any. Determination and will to win yes but not lucky.

We have almost averaged 4 goals a game at Home! Incredible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.