Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Unfortunately, there are many blues who hold these views. I'll never forget the shit that I used to hear as a kid in the stands. Only difference now is that most of those people tend to be less overt about it.
I'm not sure about that pal. I've watched City since early 80s and other than one or two isolated incidents, I can honestly say I've never heard anything aimed at black players on the pitch. I've always been proud of us as a club and fans for this, and having Maine Rd in a big Afro-carribbean area helped immensely from the 60s onwards. I doubt these morons would be spouting their shit if a few of my old black mates from the North stand would of been stood nearby.

i think you could be right about him scoring today
Castle-Stairs-by-Vincent-Ferron.jpg
I know I'm right ... Get in Sterling

I wonder if Chris Smalling will get the Sterling treatment from the press following his shocking dive?
Thought not.

I'm not sure about that pal. I've watched City since early 80s and other than one or two isolated incidents, I can honestly say I've never heard anything aimed at black players on the pitch. I've always been proud of us as a club and fans for this, and having Maine Rd in a big Afro-carribbean area helped immensely from the 60s onwards. I doubt these morons would be spouting their shit if a few of my old black mates from the North stand would of been stood nearby.
The NF never got a foothold in our fanbase like they did at other clubs. We had a very antifa fanbase before antifa was even a thing. Having large groups of the Moss Side second generation Caribbeans going to games either together or with white lads and all of our firms being white and black had a good impact on our fanbase.

The NF never got a foothold in our fanbase like they did at other clubs. We had a very antifa fanbase before antifa was even a thing. Having large groups of the Moss Side second generation Caribbeans going to games either together or with white lads and all of our firms being white and black had a good impact on our fanbase.
IMO, it's totally the other way round now unfortunately

And another thing , Daily Mirror pictured him in a big flash Mercedes , which is disgusting there are many alternative cars out there , a sensible diesel hatchback with the convenient option of rear folding seats is the only requirement when doing a "big shop" at poundland.

A diesel !!! do you read the Daily Mail ? he would be hung drawn and quartered if he bought a diesel. An all electric car is what he should get.

Correct. I remember hearing about little Benni(god rest him) and a few others fuckin them off in the 80s. Loads of top black and mixed race lads I've come to know at City down the years and like I said, very proud of the way the club always reached out to this minority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.