Any Blues in Hong Kong?

Tugay One Cup

Can you recommend somewhere to watch matches?

I'm going to be there for three weeks and will miss some pretty important games such as the league cup final, our following matches against Arsenal and Chelsea and then the second leg against Basel.

I'm going to be there for three weeks and will miss some pretty important games such as the league cup final, our following matches against Arsenal and Chelsea and then the second leg against Basel.

There’s loads of places to watch matches on Hong Kong Island, you won’t have a problem to watch City games.

It's been a while since I was there but there are plenty of sports bars around. Wan Chai and Central (Hong Kong Island) and Tsim Sha Tsui (Kowloon) Lantau and Lamma Island have big expat communities, so you should be able to find pubs showing footy there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.