Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for my mate (new season ticket holder) to reach required points. Could only find restricted view seats. 4/5 searches so blinked as I didn't want it to sell out and ordered them.. Not how many are left. Only £28 so not too bad.

We are in Block 502 Row 17. Did anyone have similar seats for Liverpool game? Just wondering how restricted the view will be.

They are fine. Mate had one for Sunderland. Bar in front but no restriction on seeing the pitch. Bargain.

Does anyone know if sales criteria will change later on today like it has most days?
I have to wait for general sale unfortunately.
Cheers
I would think the general sale would go by points as well like it does with the rags home game.
Could well be wrong though.

It didnt for sunderland, lpool or the arsenal semi, ive no issue with points got plenty, only gave st up because of work........shame it doesnt matter that all other games in cup have been attended (that has been mentioned loads of times )

Got mine just after 10am and there were still about 7 blocks selling, I got in Level 5 Cat 4 so they must be selling fast to be restricted view only on sale.
Were restricted view Level 1? If you are right at the back there the restriction is from the level above and you cant see all the very high balls and miss out on the wall of fans, but ok to see all the pitch

Just got one in level 1 - 104 - but a restrictive view. From pictures I've seen it doesn't look any worse but has anyone had experience of level 1 restrictive? any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.